Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 59

I'm so anxious to take my progress pics tomorrrow!! Can you believe I've made it through 2/3 of the program. I may have missed a couple Power 90 workouts, but I have pretty much have done a workout pretty much 6 days a week if not two the whole time. I'm excited. I haven't weighed in since last Wednesday, so when I weigh in tomorrow I'm hoping to have lost a pound or two, but we'll see. I know I'm still losing fat even if the scale doesn't tell me so.

So today I had all four girls again. The 3 I sit and my own. The two older girls that are siblings liked me until I didn't have apples for their snack LOL. I found out that they were told by their mom that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so they insist on two apples a day now! HAHA! So cute! I know now not to tell Olivia that until she's old enough to understand that it doesn't keep the doctor away. :) I'm also getting very low on horse and Rapunzel pictures for the girls to color, because they always ask for those. So the last few Rapunzel pictures are on lock down or at least down to one a day till we can order another couple coloring books from amazon.

I really wanted to take the other little girl and Olivia out for a walk again today, but they both needed a nap when the other two went home so I just vegged out and kept watching Anne of Green Gables. I hung out with the girls and got them dinner when they woke up and got Olivia to bed.

Then after an hour of digesting, I did both Power 90 workouts. I did the cardio and the sweat (circuit) workouts and the ab ripper 200! I love working out so hard I have sweat pouring off of me! I just know that I'm working hard enough.

Well guys I'll be on here tomorrow night with some new progress pics after zumba and some power 90 tomorrow!

My after workout snack tonight. Carrots and hummus.
Photobucket

Me after my workout.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment