Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 60! Progress Pic day!

I was super excited to weigh in this morning since I hadn't weighed myself in a week, but I stepped on the scale and I weigh the same as I did last week! Oh well, my clothes are loser and I'm still 14 lbs lighter than I was when I started. I also had to go weigh in for the Healthier You contest this morning and by their scale I lost 1/2 a pound. So, thats good.

Today I had all four girls, and we did some fun projects. One was a flower project I printed a free stencil off that I found online, and the other was just a Macaroni project I kind of just made up LOL. My daughter was a terror today, no matter how many times you told her no and took her away from the things she isn't allowed to get into, she kept going back. I got a good workout chasing her around today.

I still wish I could get a workout in before she gets up but I'm not a morning person, so waking up at 4:30 to make sure I can workout in case she wakes up at 5:30 is never going to happen! I love that her going to bed early gives me time to workout and do things at night, but waking up that early makes it hard for me to do more exercise during the day.

I did go to Zumba tonight. I had fun, but for some reason it seems like I'm running out of steam. I know I need a couple more hours of sleep, and working out in the morning would help so I wouldn't be up so late doing that then blogging about it. I'll have to add that to my list of to dos. Get more sleep!!! I'm going to make sure to workout after Olivia goes back to sleep in the morning (unless she doesn't), so I can get my circuit workout done in the evening and the cardio done in the morning. If I can't do it when she is napping I'm going to do it while she is awake and just workout in the living room with the girls.

All right guys, here are my progress pics from Day 1, Day 30 and today Day 60! I'm going to workout twice as hard to make sure my Day 90 pics are awesome :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our art projects today!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!! Sticking with something like this for 2 months is no easy feat...keep going! :)

    Found your blog through pinterest! Can't wait to see the progess at Day 90! Do you normally weigh yourself once a week? I weigh myself every morning, or afternoon depending on when I get up (right now I work the night shift at my job). I know I would be more satisfied too if I kept to once a week to see a couple pounds at a time rather than 0.6 or 0.2 day to day...but I just can't help but sneak on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was weighing myself almost every morning, but it was driving me nuts. I knew I was losing inches and fat, but the scale wasn't changing much, so I'm trying to keep it to once or twice a week now so I don't get to caught up by the number on the scale and focus more on the fact that I have gone down almost 6 pant sizes LOL. Otherwise I'm not satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! :)
    I also found your blog through pinterest. lol!
    I have a 4 year old and working out takes a backseat to all the other things I need to do during the day, but I try my best to make time for it. I'm doing jillian michaels ripped in 30 dvd and it only takes about 24 mins. Fast and it's an awesome workout.
    I only weigh myself once a week (every monday). Sometimes I lose a pound or two, sometimes I don't lose anything. BUt like you said, it's about the inches and fat. :)
    Anyway, Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete