Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 47 and 48!

I didn't post last night because we had to finish a movie to return it and I didn't want to go to bed super late. I did workout after the movie though, I did cardio and ab ripper 200. Its a lot harder to do that the first set just cause its longer. I also tested out my new zumba dvd, but I think I'm going to have to do that one in my living room cause the side of our garage that has the workout area isn't smooth enough for me to move my feet around and I can't do it on the foam mat either, so tomorrow I might try doing it in the living room unless I go for a walk or snowshoeing tomorrow instead.

I had all the girls yesterday, so it was busy. Now that my daughter is 9 months old and into everything I can't sit down at all during the day without having to get up and pull her away from something she isn't supposed to be in. She is so fast. She can cross our huge living room in seconds. Then I had the two older girls who were really into asking a million questions, so I was glad when the day was over and I could just lay down and go to sleep.

Today was my day off, but having my daughter keeps me almost as busy as having four girls around! I had my alarm set for 5:15am this morning and was just getting up when Olivia started to cry and want to get up too, so I didn't get to wake up and work out before she did. I don't think that will ever happen unless she starts going to bed later or when my husband is home. She did go back to sleep at 6am, so I could've worked out then, but I went back to bed too lol. I was tired since she had woken me up at 3 am too.

When we got up at 7:30 we had breakfast and hung out for awhile before heading out to visit my family. I should've waited to visit them tomorrow because we just sat around watching the Whitney Houston Memorial. Not that I didn't want to watch it, cause I did, I just wanted them to visit with Olivia more. Of course like she has done the last few months she screamed bloody murder even if my dad looks at her like he might hold her, I don't know why she doesn't like him, she was fine with my mom and sister. Maybe she doesn't like men (other than her daddy).

I did almost perfect with my clean eating today, I had a couple pieces of dark chocolate that I had in the freezer from Christmas, then after dinner I did the Circuit power 90 workout. I am still amazed at the amount of push-ups I can do now!

So only 12 more days till my next picture update! I can't wait to see the difference! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know I am getting a lot done around here that I normally can't get to.

Roasted Chicken for dinner.
Photobucket

Roasted chicken breast, broccoli, and mashed sweet potatoes
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment