Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 32

Another day of 4 little girls, lots of coloring, diapers, potty breaks, and play doh! Tomorrow we are doing a fun craft and I'll post pictures. I found the idea on pinterest. I love that site! Today was a pretty low key day. My husband was off work and we found out my brother is going back to Anchorage tomorrow, so we ended up having pizza for dinner, and of course I couldn't help myself and had almost 5 small pieces. Cheese has been my one enemy lately. I can't help eating tons of it if I have any at all. Luckily I shared about half of a piece with my daughter. At least I know we aren't having pizza again for a long time.

I did my Power 90 circuit workout this morning at 6am and I definitely don't have as much energy that early in the morning as normal. Instead of using the 15lb weights I used the 10lb ones, and I was dripping sweat halfway through the dvd. I also went to zumba tonight and just got home. It really makes a big difference when the temperature outside goes from 12 degrees up to 34 degrees, I was soaked in sweat about twice as much as I normally am. I love my Power 90 dvds and P90X, but the two nights a week I get to go to zumba and see actual people and workout that much harder cause I'm in front of other people is so fulfilling.

Its been a long week, with a couple very stressful days, so I'm very very glad that tomorrow is Friday! I promise I'm making a yummy clean dish and taking pics tomorrow! You all have a great night (or day)!

One of my favorite tricks is to make my own spice blend. My husband taught me this. We use a spice jar that we just used the last of, then put our favorite mix in it. This one is garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. Its so good on baked chicken breast!

Photobucket

I'm really excited for the new Shakeology to come out! Its available February 14th and its Vegan! I'm so excited to try it! Check out my favorite meal of the day!  www.myshakeology.com/laurakilian

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment