Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 35

I'm hoping all of you had a fun Super Bowl Sunday. I didn't go anywhere and spent most of the game packing to go to Anchorage in the morning, but I was surprised how close the game was at the end! I wish I could've watched all of it, it looked like a really good game!

I am trying to write now, then I'm going to go to the garage and do my workout and then help stage everything down there so we don't have to move it too far to the truck tomorrow at 5am when we leave. Today has be super interesting, I kept forgetting to eat cause I was running around like crazy and so I only had breakfast lunch and dinner, and got a pretty good workout just cleaning up my house and packing today. My daughter spent most of today in her jumper either watching "Signing Time" or Baby Einstein since she only took one nap today instead of her normal two or three. If she isn't in her jumper she is into everything. She is such a busy baby!!

I did eat the last of the mac and cheese she didn't finish from lunch yesterday and today, but its actually not as bad as kraft mac and cheese cause it was the Annie's brand. I had Shakeology for breakfast, and with the mac and cheese I had a mostly clean tuna melt. Dinner is brown rice, chicken sausage, and broccoli.

I won't be around the internet at all the next few days cause I don't have it on my phone, so I won't be able to post about my trip till Wednesday night. I plan to workout while I'm in Anchorage, luckily tomorrow is a rest day so I'll only have to do my Tuesday workout. I'm going to try my resistant bands for the first time cause I don't want to pack weights! We are going to try to eat at Olive Garden since they finally opened the first one in Alaska about a month ago, and I used to love it when I went to college and boarding school in Washington State. My husband needs to try it! I'm going to try very hard to eat as clean as possible the rest of the time, so I'll keep track of what I eat and I'll write about it when I get back! Can I just say I feel like I'm packing my husbands truck so full with my daughter's stuff that I would be scared we won't have room for what we are buying! Babies make a ton of luggage! Luckily we are buying a topper/tondo cover for the truck while we are over there so we can actually lock stuff in the back of it.

Well I hope you all have a great couple of days, and I'm going to try to be so good that I'm lighter than I left instead of heavier like most Anchorage trips! Here is a pic and recipe for my sandwich.

Tuna Melt

1 can of tuna packed in water
about 1 1/2 tbs of veganaise
about 3/4 tbs mustard
2 or 3 green onions chopped (i just added them so they wouldn't go bad while we were gone)
2 pieces of Ezekiel bread
3/4 of one roma tomato (4 slices)
1 or 2 slices of cheese (the most unprocessed kind of cheese that you prefer)

I take the bread and top each slice with cheese and put it in the broiler to melt the cheese for like 4 to 5 minutes, constantly checking to make sure it doesn't burn. While I'm broiling the bread or before I mix all of the other ingredients (not the tomato) together (make sure to drain the tuna first) then when the bread is done I put the 4 slices of tomato on one piece, put the tuna on the tomato (you can save the excess or eat it if you want to) and eat! Its soooo good!

Photobucket


Me
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment