Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 57!

For a Monday today was awesome! I had been feeling down about the numbers on the scale not going down fast enough and had a hard time seeing the I was still losing inches and losing fat while gaining muscle. Today I snapped out of it finally! I didn't weigh in or anything, but a bunch of stuff I had ordered came in the mail today and it made me so happy. I had ordered XL workout pants from the regular clothes at Old Navy, not plus size, an XL shirt, not plus size, and a pair of size 16 jeans. I was hopeful that I would fit in the jeans in like 30 days, but to my surprise I tried on the shirt and workout pants which fit perfectly, then the jeans and as I pulled them all the way up I was thinking there is no way they are going to button, and even though they were way too tight, I managed to zip them and button them without a fight! I couldn't believe it. I'm pretty sure I haven't fit in a size 16 in about 8 years give or take a year. I was ecstatic! I'm still excited to weigh in on Wednesday or Thursday, but nothing beats knowing that I've almost gone down 6 pant sizes!

I went to Zumba tonight, but didn't do my Power 90 cardio. I'm going to try to make myself do both tomorrow, but I may end up just doing the Circuit since I'm going to Zumba again tomorrow night. A friend of mine wants to go, and she made me promise to make her go! I'm glad she's going to try it.

I did great with my clean eating today, my hubby made an amazing dinner on the grill again, and I made one of the best wraps for lunch today. I'm still trying to come up with new ideas for meals so I can share them with all of you, but I am horrible at being creative when it comes to food. Just ask my husband LOL.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have the other 2 girls again, so I'll have 4 under 4 tomorrow! Yikes!

My breakfast of Shakeology with PB2, coconut milk, and ice!
Photobucket

Lunch was a Sprouted wrap with leftover baked chicken breast, spinach, hummus, red onion, red bell pepper, and feta. Delicious.
Photobucket

I was so excited to get my Tropical Shakeology in today!! If you are interested in Shakeology check out my website. www.myshakeology.com/laurakilian
Photobucket

My husband made an amazingly good dinner on the grill. Zucchini, chicken sausage, onion, and quinoa brown and wild rice blend on the side.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great job Laura! 6 sizes down!?! That is amazing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete