Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 52 and 53

Day 52

I weighed in yesterday and found that I've lost 14.5 lbs now!!! I started at 238.5, and I'm at 224.0 now!  I was so excited to see that!

I didn't plan on taking the day off from working out, but I ended up  watching a movie with my hubby again. I did really well with my diet all day until he brought out the girl scout cookies again. I only had 5, and ate some plain popcorn while we watched the movie.

Day 53

I slept in a little today, I had my alarm set to wake up and at least have my Shakeology at 5 am before my daughter woke up, but of course I woke up and then at 5:20 my daughter woke up, so I had my Shakeology and went back to bed once my hubby was up. For some reason I have been so tired all day today! I woke up tired, I went to Zumba and felt like I was dragging the whole time, and came home and I wanted to to do my circuit workout, but I seriously have no energy at all right now! So I'm definitely going to do both the circuit and the cardio tomorrow and catch back up again. I think I'm tired cause its my time of the month, (sorry if thats TMI) I really don't know what else it could be. So early to bed tonight and early to rise in the morning. I will workout in the morning even if its in the living room with my daughter hanging out watching me :)

Dinner last night was Moose Steak (very lean) salad with Annie's dressing, and some pesto pearled couscous. My hubby made dinner again.
Photobucket

The wrap I ate for lunch yesterday. Ezekiel wrap, natural turkey slices (3 of them) hummus, a tiny bit of natural cheddar, and romaine lettuce. It was really good, I was kind of surprised that I liked it LOL cause I had just thrown it together.
Photobucket

1 comment: