Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Moving on to phase 3-4

Day 43,

Monday I babysat like usual and didn't do too much else. I did get to go to Zumba and watched Breaking Dawn, so that was nice. The movies I admit are not good at all, but I do love the Twilight books. I could not believe how well I did at Zumba. I am getting a lot better. I can't wait for another week or two to go by, then I'll be a pro. I did have a quesadilla I made with an Ezekiel tortilla, so I told my husband no more cheese in the house unless its for a cheat meal or sliced American cheese for the kids' grilled cheese sandwiches. Its really the only thing I eat now and then that I shouldn't! I do fine if its not around. Cheddar cheese is evil! :)

Day 44,

I've been doing so many extra things as far as working out goes that I decided to start phase 3-4 of the power 90 today instead of waiting till tomorrow. Plus we went out for our first date since our daughter was born 9 months ago, for Valentines Day so I wanted a little more intense workout since I'm used to the power 90 workouts from phase 1-2. I also had a couple of the cookies I made with the girls today.

I did the circuit workout, and I can't believe how far I have come. I was doing modified push-ups and tonight I did 67 real push-ups throughout the 40 minute workout! It was awesome. I really liked that the next phase is a little longer and adds a little more intensity than the first phase. It pushed me a lot harder thats for sure.

Tomorrow I'm going to do the cardio and possibly go to Zumba tomorrow night or Thursday night I'm not sure yet. We'll see what my husband has planned.

One of my favorite clean sweeteners, I add it to greek yogurt sometimes, since babies can't have honey till they are 1 year old.
Photobucket

A couple of the cookies I decorated. I'm not good at it LOL but it was fun! I can bake cookies, but the decorating is a whole other story.
Photobucket

The beautiful rose my hubby got me for Valentine's Day! I love the color!
Photobucket

My adorable little girl Olivia, a huge part of why I'm working so hard to lose weight. I want to be around to see her grow up and to teach her by my actions how to be healthy, fit, and active! I love this pic!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment