Sunday, February 26, 2012

The weekend! Day 54, 55, and 56!

The last three days I've been slacking on my blog and a little on my workouts, and on my clean eating. I ate well all day  Friday until I met up with a friend for coffee and decided to have a cheat meal, then that night I went to Zumba since it was free Friday and didn't have to pay or punch my card. I had totally forgotten that Saturday I was going to church and was making a cake and planned on having my cheat meal there at the potluck afterwards. Luckily for me all of the food everyone cooked was pretty healthy, it was the two pieces of cake that ended up as my cheat.

I planned on going snowshoeing with the Zumba group this morning, but just as my hubby had said it would, it was dumping snow on us this morning and continuing in my lack of motivation I didn't want to clean the snow off my car to go. I should've gone, I had a sitter lined up and everything, but mostly I'm terrified of going snowshoeing with those girls. I'm not sure if I can even keep up. Zumba class is totally different, out snowshoeing I could slow them down. I'll get over it eventually. Maybe next Sunday I'll get off my butt and go. I ate very well today, and I just got done doing my power 90 circuit workout. I did 35 push ups without stopping, and about 70 total during the workout! Its awesome how far I've come.

I started out weighing 238.5 lbs and wearing a size 22 in jeans. Now I'm around 224.0 lbs (haven't weighed in since wednesday) and my size 18 jeans fit just right and are getting looser every day. I even got some hand me down size 16 pants from a friend of mine, and I ordered the next size down of my workout pants and a pair of 16 jeans too. I bought my workout pants less than a month ago, and they are so loose that I can only wear them for one workout, otherwise they get so loose they fall off! Fitting in clothes and shirts that I couldn't even pull over my hips or my belly before make me so proud of the hard work I've done. I may have a day or two that I am in a funk and don't workout or do poorly with my eating, but I move on and keep pushing forward. I plan on getting to my goal weight this time! No matter how long it takes. I want to eat clean and be fit for life!!

A baked egg, Ezekiel toast with coconut oil, and skim cottage cheese.
Photobucket

Out my back door, my husband just snow blowed the trail the last snowfall, and the snow was almost 3 feet high from just from today's snow. My chihuahua couldn't even go all the way out till our big dog made a path.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment