Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 58

Today was the most beautiful day! The sun was out and I wax so glad after babysitting all day I was able to get out in the sunshine.

I'm trying out posting from my iPod, so I'm sorry if there are more errors than normal and I won't have any pics this time.

I ate well all day except for the chips I had with the subway my hubby brought home for lunch today. I hadn't had chips in months! Luckily I had a couple little scavengers stealing chips from me lol. One of the best things about kids is they help control portion size! I always have to share my food with someone!

I went to zumba tonight and my friend didn't go but I'm hoping she will come Thursday! Im going to do my power 90 workouts tomorrow and get back on track with them.

Well I'm off to bed a little earlier than normal tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment