Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 42

I took yesterday as my rest day and spent a little time with my husband instead of working out and writing my blog. I even got into bed earlier than I had in a little while. So that is why I skipped a day!

Today was a pretty busy day. I chased my daughter all over all day cause she is not super fast and into everything she can get into! We made it out of the house to get some groceries, and I was sad to find out that the shipment of Breaking Dawn still hadn't made it in yet! Thats one of the worst things about living in a small town with one grocery store,  far far away from any other city or town. We have no other places to go if our store is out or doesn't carry something. Its pretty lame. After the store we just hung out and I chased her around some more and got a little bit of a workout there. Then I asked my mother in-law if she could come over and watch her for a bit so I could workout in the garage. Then I could get it out of the way earlier than 7pm.

So at 7pm I did my cardio workout for power 90 and some Kenpo X. It was a great workout and got me sweating for sure! I can't wait to get the wheel on my stroller fixed cause I want to start taking my daughter out and going for walks on the weekend too.

I did really well on eating clean today minus the bowl of cheerios I had :) which isn't so bad. For dinner I made portobello mushroom burgers with feta and sauteed onions. They were delicious. I have a pic. I don't have a recipe really, I just kind of make it up as I go along. Its basically like cooking a regular burger but with some olive oil and you cover the pan for a bit so the whole thing heats through. They are so good!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment