Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 39!

I think we have been seriously cursed since we bought this house in September. I don't believe in curses really, but its like we can't go a month without something happening or it seems that way sometimes. First our fence blew over in two places when it was super windy, the our flower box was taken out by a loader doing snow removal for us, then another section of our fence blew over, at which point we decided this summer its coming down. The loader took out the good side of our fence doing snow removal, our satellite went out and someone had to come 300 miles to fix it, then twice in the last month we've had a massive plumbing disaster in the apartment we rent downstairs! My poor husband never gets to just relax on his days off, he's always fixing something or doing snow removal. On top of everything else we've had to pay a lot to have someone shovel our roof twice in a month and a half cause we have had around 360" of snow this winter so far, and one of the times the guy broke our window. So today when the second plumbing fiasco happened we couldn't believe our horrible luck this year. We are still very blessed to have this house and that I'm working and can help when we have unexpected expenses. Its just amazing the amount you take on when you own a nice home.

I did great on my clean eating today and I've been trying to make sure I eat enough throughout the day cause I think it was hindering my weight loss. I went to zumba class again tonight and had fun getting out of the house, and the instructor gave me some zumba shoes and I'm super excited cause I was about to order some. They will be pretty good workout shoes for Power 90 too. After I was done at zumba I came home and did Power 90 Cardio. I can't wait to weigh myself again, but I think I'm going to wait a couple more days, we'll see how I feel in the morning. I'm exhausted though so I really need to shower and go to bed.

My Shakeology I had for breakfast this morning! It was so good. I love PB2(made with 1 cup almond milk)
Photobucket

My "new" shoes :)
Photobucket

Me sweaty and red after power 90 cardio (and zumba before that)
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment