Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 49 and 50!

Day 49

I took Sunday as my rest day, even though I did go for a walk/jog, I didn't do any Power 90. I just took a nap when my daughter did around 9:30am which I never get to do, went for a walk when she got up after we had lunch. I was so excited cause I was able to try out my new chariot jogging stroller! It was nice cause I just put a blanket on her and zipped up the cover and we took off. It wasn't a super long walk, like 35 minutes, and I only jogged a few times for about a minute or a little more each time. I was paranoid that I was going to fall on my butt on the ice in front of someone's house LOL. I'm really looking forward to spring cause I'm definitely going to do more jogging then. It will be so much easier after more weight comes off.

I got to go to my monthly waxing appointment at 2:00pm. I always look forward to those cause I get to visit with my friend who does the waxing, and I have at least an hour from the time I leave the house to myself! My mother in-law always watches Olivia when I go. The rest of Sunday was pretty boring, I just hung out with my daughter, made dinner, and watched some TV.

Day 50

I actually got out of the house this morning since the little girl who comes at 9:30 wasn't here today. Olivia and I went to the Health food store and I had a coffee and shared a bagel and cream cheese with her. I hadn't had a bagel since last summer I think, so it was a nice cheat treat for us. Then at 11:30 the other little girls I watch got to my house, and we did some coloring, played with play doh, and watched Despicable Me. I was glad my husband only had to work half the day, because we got to hang out a bit this afternoon, so I was able to go to Zumba and he went to his friends when I did my Power 90 Cardio and Ab Ripper 200 when I got home.

About two hours of cardio is brutal, especially now that I'm on Phase 3-4 of Power 90! If I didn't have a break between the two workouts, I would be drenched in sweat! Its gross how much I drip sweat now! I especially hate having sweat in my eye! It burns! The one thing I really don't like about the cardio from the Power 90 is the Body Blows, I feel like a moron doing them. But whatever, I don't care for running lunges or jumping jacks either, but the body blows drive me nuts!

I feel great working out all the time, and I really wish I could get up early and workout before Olivia wakes up, but there is no way I'm going to workout before 5am! I hate waking up early! I'll try to make more of an effort to workout when she naps the first time on the days I don't babysit. That is about the only time I can do it.

I almost forgot! Today we had a special delivery as many others have had as well this time of year! Our Girl Scout cookies came!! I swear samoas are the devil!!! I had 2 and a half (shared one of the them with Olivia) and shut the box took a pic and threw them into the back of a really high shelf LOL! I'm short so I'll have to work really hard if I want to eat them! The last thing I need are Samoas in the house!

Well I hope you had a great weekend. Its getting late and I still need to take a shower since I'm nasty and sticky from sweating like 2 gallons tonight!


Olivia and I after our walk! You can tell I worked hard cause I'm bright red!
Photobucket

Olivia after our walk!
Photobucket

These were dropped off today accompanied by 4 other boxes! I WILL RESIST TEMPTATION!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment