Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 51 The last place you would want to run into someone...

Day 51 and I think I'm getting my second wind so I can finish the last half of my 90 days strong!! I ate really well today, stayed away from the girl scout cookies, gave the chocolate I got in a package today to my hubby, and did two workouts.

Even though my daughter woke up an hour later than usual, I went back to bed till 8:30ish and let my hubby watch her since I never get to sleep in. It was glorious! Tomorrow I have to workout or go for a walk or snow shoe in the morning since I'm not going to Zumba tomorrow night, we'll see what I actually end up doing.

I went to Zumba tonight and stood in the middle in the front, and it made me work even harder, which makes me love standing up there, but half way through the first song I see a couple people walk in and realize one of them is a friend of mine from school growing up here that I haven't seen in like 6 or 7 years at least! If that doesn't make you feel self conscious I don't know what will. Needless to say I missed a few steps during the next song, then got over it LOL. Afterwards we were going into give each other a hug and I said she probably wouldn't want to hug me cause I'm dripping sweat. So it was one of those fake hugs where you don't touch the other person :) It was awesome to see her, but man, why does it have to be when I'm in a tank top and workout pants, looking super duper chunky, and sweating all over the place? Oh well. Just my luck!

After class I came home and did my circuit workout. It was hard cause I was pretty warn out after that Zumba class, but I made it through. Now I just have to take a relaxing shower and go to bed! I can hear my pillow calling me!

Here's a pic of me doing my decline push-ups for Power 90 Circuit Phase 3-4
Photobucket

Lunch was a wrap with a Ezekiel Tortilla, left over roasted chicken, lettuce, tomato, a little sharp cheddar cheese, and some salsa. It was really good.
Photobucket

My husband made dinner. It was a Korean Bagogi Beef (not sure of the spelling) over brown rice. It was super good!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those push ups are crazy!! That is so awesome you can do that!! You are doing so great, Laura!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete