Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/3 of the way done with Power 90 :)

Even though today was a very long and stressful day I am so excited I have finished 1/3 of the 90 day program! I can actually see a little difference in one of my before and after pics! I am stoked to see how big of a difference from day one it will be when I'm at day 60 and 90!

So today I had all three girls to babysit and my own, so it was a very busy day. I found out that my little 8 month old daughter is 28" long and 16 lbs 7 oz! I also found out that is why she has been so cranky, apparently she is growing like a weed and is most likely going to be tall. Unlike me, I'm 5'1". Her dad took her to get her 2nd flu shot and get her measurements. She's getting so big, I'm just glad she's long and skinny! The other little girls were pretty fun today, we had a tickle fest this afternoon and played with some play doh and colored a lot. I need to come up with some more easy craft ideas for us to do.

After I was done babysitting for the day I got ready and went to zumba and came home sweaty and lobster red. I felt a little bit less coordinated than last time, my brain doesn't keep up with my feet the entire time. I'm still trying to get the steps down so I totally don't pay attention to the hand movements, but I'll get it in the next couple classes I'm sure. I'm always glad to get out of the house and see people. I left with plans to get coffee with a friend, so thats always a plus. Then to my husband's surprise I came home and went right down stairs to do my Power 90 circuit (strength) workout. Since I was a little tired from zumba I lightened my weight for most of the exercises to 10 lbs instead of the 15 lbs. I still did well and made it through the whole thing.

Well I can't wait, cause in about two weeks I'm going to move up to the phase 3/4 of the Power 90 dvds which is a little harder I think. I'm very excited. I'm also going to try to make it to zumba every Tuesday and Thursday, and do P90X cardio of some kind on the other circuit days. I want to get this weight off for good. I also plan on doing the P90X when I'm done with the 90 days of  Power 90!

Here are some pics. The first are my before and after from day 1 to today day 30. The side pic from day 30 looks funny because my belt had to be tightened and the tail end of it is sticking out LOL. The third picture is my new favorite Shakeology Recipe "Mocha Chiller" Its one scoop of Chocolate Shakeology and 1 cup chilled coffee. Or I add a little coconut milk (about a 1/4 of a cup coconut milk to 3/4 cup coffee)

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can really see a difference in this picture! At least I think so! Its really motivating!

Photobucket
Yum, the perfect breakfast! Coffee with Shakeology!



No comments:

Post a Comment