Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday was rest day!

I didn't get a chance to write last night, but I have some time to catch up this morning. Yesterday was not a good day. Instead of just having a cheat meal I had sort of a cheat day. I had normal pancakes for breakfast (no syrup, I used agave instead) I had the scrambled eggs with cheese I made for the girls and my brother. Then at lunch I had two quesadillas with salsa (I did use the Ezekiel tortillas) and dinner was clean. We had lean beef tacos on whole grain tortillas. I also had a small bowl of cheerios as a snack before bed time. I know for sure now that if I have my cheat meal for breakfast I'll crave junk food all day. So I'll just have to keep that in mind for next time. I'm not worried about it throwing me off track at all, cause it was one day, and today is a new day :)

I didn't have a workout yesterday since its my rest day, but I was wanting so badly to workout all day long. At least I can workout tonight. I'm going to the Zumba class tonight and I need to do my strength workout  today sometime too. I have to take my 30 day progress pics today too. I don't think you can see a huge difference yet, but I know that I feel great. I'll post the progress pics tonight with my blog for today.

Something I've learned is that coffee is not bad for you, its the stuff you add to it that can sabotage your weight loss and healthier lifestyle. I've started drinking my coffee black, which I swore I could never do before. I like it now. Adding sugar, milk, or even artificial sugar adds a lot of calories and screws with your hormones. Stevia isn't as bad, but the other artificial sweeteners can still spike your blood sugar or cause you to store more fat.

I'll catch up more with you guys this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment