Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 21 done! Another early morning workout!

I'm always so proud of myself when I can get my workout done in the morning. Not being a morning person, I never feel like doing anything that early, but I put my daughter back down to sleep at 6:30am and went down to the garage and did my cardio workout! I had my pre-workout snack of some Shakeology mixed with some coconut milk and worked out a little bit later. Normally I have a smoothie with the Shakeology for breakfast, but if I have a workout planned early I usually just make it a bit smaller of a snack instead of a full breakfast. I have Shakeology every day. Its a very good protein powder packed with tons of stuff thats great for you. Its expensive, but its worth the money because my health is worth it! 

I was amazed how much I accomplished before my brother, who is visiting, woke up! I did my workout, which was awesome and made me motivated to do more, did the dishes, did some laundry, fed my daughter breakfast after she woke up again, and transformed my mess of a kitchen into a normal clean one! I love how working out in the morning gives me that extra burst of energy.

My favorite snack today was my apple and PB2 (powdered peanut butter 85% less fat than normal peanut butter) I also had a delicious salad for lunch with the salad and chicken I prepped yesterday, and for dinner I ate the chicken again with brown rice, and green beans.

I was so excited to get out of the house today without the baby. Every month or lately its been about every other month I have a waxing appointment. Today I got my eyebrows waxed! I love it cause its the only time I can ever know I can get out of the house and my mother-in-law will watch the baby! I even was able to go to the grocery store afterwards! Woohoo! LOL I was spoiled today.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to start adding helpful tips for eating healthier and being more fit! I hope you stop back in to check it out. I want the things I've learned in my weight loss journey to help others who are also trying to be healthy.

Here are some pics of my favorite clean eating products, Shakeology, PB2, the spices I always put on my chicken before I bake it, and my dinner tonight of brown rice, chicken, and steamed frozen green beans.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment