Saturday, January 28, 2012

Power 90 day 27 done, and lots more...

I weighed in again this morning, and saw that I had lost another half a pound! I was so happy! So now I'm down 9.5 lbs! Everyone keeps saying that they can see a big difference in my face, but I'm still trying to figure out if I see a difference or not. I know I feel stronger, which is amazing.

The local Healthier You competition I joined was doing a snowshoeing event today at 11am, but I had totally forgotten to pick up some snowshoes from our college gym, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go, so this morning around 6:30 I decided to do P90X cardio X (46 min) and I did pretty good, there were only a couple things I couldn't do, but after my workout I saw that my music teacher from junior high had replied to me and said I could borrow her snow shoes! So I made sure Olivia was ready to go and woke her up so we wouldn't be late. Put her in my back pack I got for Christmas that almost fits properly now that I've lost weight (the belt around my waste snaps, but its way too tight still) and took off with a bunch of other people who are doing the Healthier You also. 

I'm the largest person that I at least noticed was there, and I'm packing around a baby! I didn't know how to put the snow shoes on right so one fell off a little ways in, and a couple really really nice ladies helped me fix both of them, then I was off! I just kept going at a good pace and didn't want to stop cause it was like 15 degrees or around that outside and I knew my 8 month old baby wasn't used to the cold, but she didn't complain at all. We made it the whole loop going up the side that didn't have the super steep incline and coming down the side that did. But the time I got back to my car my face was dripping with sweat, and my shirt was soaked under my jacket, and my hair was a nasty wet sweaty mess under my hat! I felt great! I loved it. I definitely want to go again, but going with my daughter I can't go by myself cause I can't get the pack on without help. I need to talk my husband into going.

I just now did the power 90 strength workout and since my muscles were a little tired I didn't do as many reps as I normally can, but I still did between 8 and 15 reps like you're supposed to.

I love the way working out makes me feel. I feel like I can do almost anything :) I know that I'm going to get to my goal weight of 160! Because I am actually enjoying the work that I have to put in to get there.

Here are a couple pics of my daughter and I snowshoeing. I had to post both of them cause even though my eyes are closed in one of them I love the expression she is making! She was so excited to go!

Photobucket


Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment