Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16 of Power 90, and lots of little girls :)

So today I officially started watching two little girls on top of my own little one and the other little girl I've been babysitting since September. So I had 4 little girls under 4! A 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 16 month old and my baby who is 8 months old. Needless to say it was a very busy morning. Lots of coloring, dancing, and answering questions. My favorite two questions of the day are "Why is your house so messy?" (which really its not bad, it was just the toys everywhere) and then a little later "Are you bigger than Brandon?" Brandon is my husband and he's not skinny either, he's a big guy, he is also about to start doing power 90 too. It always feels great to be asked if you are bigger than your husband. I'm not bigger than him, but I guess I'm big enough for her to ask. Gotta love the honesty of a 3 year old.

As usual I have a really hard time not snacking on bits of what I'm feeding the kids if they don't eat it all, so I decided today that instead of eating the other half of a banana twice a day (from two different kid's meals lol) that I'll freeze them to put in smoothies later. That will take away about 110 or more extra calories I don't need to eat.

I finally got Olivia to bed at 6:15pm and everytime I put her to bed I can relax and be glad the day is almost over and finally get some time to myself while I do my workout. I go to the garage to do my circuit dvd and in walks one of our renters (they rent rooms in the downstairs apartment) I'm mid kick back, my pants are too tight, my tank top has flipped up so my tummy is hanging out, and I'm basically dripping sweat. I was so embarassed, but just had to shrug it off and pretend like my red face was just because I'm working out. This has happened a few times now, and luckily I could explain to him that I've been working out to this program and its really working and I love it! Thank goodness our three renters are super nice so he probably won't make fun of me later LOL :)

So I've graduated from knee push-ups and am finally strong enough again to do regular push-ups! I am sooo excited. I couldn't do more than 10 real push-ups in like 5 or so years, so being able to do 50ish over the course of the circuit workout is amazing.

Well I have to go eat my after workout snack and relax with my husband before we crash for the night. Hope to see you back tomorrow.

Pics of my workout area, me doing a push-up :) and a couple of my meals today. Half of a clean oat blueberry waffle and greek yogurt with blueberries, and carne asada "tacos" with homemade salsa and a side of broccoli.

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment