Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 17 of Power 90 done!

Some mornings I feel bad for my husband, cause I'm not a morning person at all and our daughter likes to wake up at 5am to eat then will either sleep another hour or stay up an hour before she goes back to sleep. This morning she stayed up, and I grew horns and was spitting fire LOL not at her, but at my poor husband because I wanted to sleep in for once. I ended up getting to sleep for a little bit while he hung out with Olivia, and when I woke up an hour later I was perfectly happy. Do any of you have that problem in the morning? I'm awful if I don't get enough sleep.

After I made my coffee and feeding our daughter I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things ready for the day and the 3 little girls I baby sit. I always save everything for the last minute in the morning, and tomorrow will be a bit different cause my day babysitting starts 2 hours earlier that I'm used to. Luckily the day was pretty uneventful, lots of coloring, then lots of prep for snack and dinner after 2 of the girls went home.

After dinner I did my cardio and ab ripper 100 and pushed myself harder than I ever have before. I forced myself to make it farther through the second set of jumping jacks, running, and running lunges. This time I only had to run in place for about 15 seconds of the whole second set, which is amazing! Every time I did a jumping jack and my belly fat was flapping (sorry for the visual) and the sweat was pouring off my face it just made me push even harder. I'm also noticing that I am getting a little more flexible. I love it! My husband even said he can notice a little bit of a difference and that I look a bit thinner. I'm so excited to keep going. I hope you guys keep reading. :)

I took some pics of  some of the clean/whole foods meals and snacks I ate today. If you want recipes I can give them to you, but I really just make them up as I go and try to do somewhat of a variety.

Every day I have one of my shakeology shakes as breakfast or a snack if I have a different breakfast.

 Photobucket

Lunch today was a salad with some canned tuna on it since I hadn't baked chicken for lunches yet.

 Photobucket

Dinner was whole grain rotini noodles with a veggie packed spaghetti sauce, and some chicken breast with a side of broccoli

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment