Sunday, January 29, 2012

Done with day 28 of Power 90

I have been so exhausted all day today! I even napped a little when my daughter did today, which I haven't done in awhile. I think my body was trying to recover from the massive amount of exercise I did yesterday! On a good note, I lost another pound. So at a 10.5 lb loss I'm at 228.0 lbs now! I'm so glad the number is going down! I'm really hoping to be at 208 lbs by the end of this program and have lost 10 lbs each 30 days. I know I can do it.

Today was very uneventful. I took my brother to my parents to do some shoveling for them and hung out with my overtired 8 month old who didn't want anyone but mom for almost 4 hours. It was a very long 4 hours. Then we went to subway on the way home cause it was almost dinner time and I picked up a 6 inch sandwich. I was really good though, I only had them put only one piece of cheese on it, got wheat bread, and didn't add any mayo, only mustard. Of course it had almost all the veggies too! I love subway but its really hard for me not to walk out with a drink and chips in my hand, I made it out with just the sandwich this time!

After I got home and put my daughter to bed I had to force myself to workout! I just didn't have the energy to do it today for some reason. I did make it downstairs and did the workout and now I feel a lot better, its just a really off day for some reason! Word to the wise if you are out of shape and over weight like I am don't do power 90, p90x and snowshoeing in the same day LOL. You'll feel like you ran a marathon the next day. I'm glad I have my rest day tomorrow.

I don't want to turn this blog into a sales pitch, but if you are ever interested in doing any of the beach body programs I highly recommend them. I just recently became a beach body coach because I love the programs I've been trying so much an want to share it with others. So if you are interested in the workout dvds or Shakeology here are my websites. I just want others to have success too!

www.beachbodycoach.com/laurakilian

www.myshakeology.com/laurakilian


No comments:

Post a Comment