Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make up morning :)

Yesterday was day 19 of my workout, but I had to go to church so I didn't get my workout in last night, but I did it at 7 am this morning. For not being a morning person, I'm always amazed at myself when I actually workout in the morning to make up for the evening before. I also have to do my strength training workout this afternoon when Olivia is napping.  I was so glad to get out of the house for an hour! It had been a week since I had gone anywhere.

I babysat the girls again yesterday and tried to get them involved doing some zumba on the wii, but all I got were stares and them looking at me like I was insane LOL Oh well, I got an extra 20 minutes of cardio in. Having older girls around is getting me used to what its going to be like when my little girl is older. One thing I need to get used to is no privacy :) and another is answering a million questions all day long. By the time may comes and I'm done babysitting the two older girls I'll be ready to have 4 under 4 of my own. LOL yea right, that will never happen. I'm still debating when we want to try for number 2 or if just kid is good.
People who have even just 2 under 2 are my heroes, I'm lucky that I can make it through 40 hours a week. 

I hope all of you are having a great weekend. I'll be back on here later today to write in more depth about my workouts once I'm done with both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment