Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 26 done!

I can't believe that I'm already 26 days into doing this program!! I weighed in this morning and had lost another pound, so I'm down 9 lbs now!  Its amazing that I'm so much better at the workouts than in the beginning and its just going by so quickly! I did the cardio today and pushed through the entire workout without any modifications because I knew I could do it from the last time when our renter was talking to me :) The feeling of accomplishment I've had is giving me a serious endorphin high! I love it!

This evening was my great great Aunt's 90th birthday party, so I went to that at 6pm with my brother and my husband stayed home with our daughter (who was in bed). I am so glad I had already eaten dinner cause they had tons of catered food, and waiters bringing around more food, and of course cake, so I just stuck to two cups of black coffee, one shrimp, and a couple celery sticks LOL. I knew I was going to go home, workout and have to have a snack afterwards so I was so good. I wasn't even tempted by anything. Yay I've made it long enough eating clean that its turned into habit and isn't as hard anymore. Sugary or bad foods no longer look as good. Even a week or two ago I would have eaten everything! So that just goes to show that you can form good healthy habits, it just takes a little time!

All right its almost 10 pm here and way past my bedtime since my daughter wakes up at 5 or 6am! So I had to make tonight's entry short!

Here are a couple pics, one of me, me and my brother Randall, and my favorite brand of bread :) I love Ezekiel bread, its clean and packed full of good carbs! I wish our small town carried more of the varieties, but I use it for sandwiches, wraps, and just use the bread as a bun for turkey burgers! Its delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment