Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 18 done :)

Today was a very long day. I had four kids all day instead of half a day and boy did I get a workout with just them today :) Not to mention trying so hard not to snack all day long. For some reason I was hungry all day. I think tomorrow I need to make some hummus and I'll have something yummy to dip my carrot and celery sticks in, then I'll at least have another healthy snack, because all I can think about all day today is eating something bad.  I am finally drinking coffee without any stevia and just a little coconut milk, tomorrow I'm going to start drinking it black. I'm glad I was locked in the house today or I might have bought some oreos or something LOL. My cheat meal can't be till this weekend, so I had to be good.

It was a fairly quiet day other than my friend and her daughter came to visit and we made a fun little craft with the girls today. Little owls made from toilet paper tubes. We also did a lot of coloring as usual and read a couple books. I think my little one may be getting her third tooth in so her being fussy all day was mostly why the day was so long.

After all the kids were gone and I got Olivia fed, bathed and into bed, I got to do my workout. Of course another workout in the garage where someone has to walk in and see me! At least I wasn't in an embarrassing position this time. Today was the circuit workout, and I was so excited to up my weights again. I originally started with 4 lbs weights then went to 8 lbs and today I went to 10 lbs for all but two of the workouts. I'm also happy to say that I'm doing real push-ups for all the push-ups except the seven close push-ups. I love the progress I'm seeing. I haven't weighed myself in awhile, but I'm sure that even if the scale doesn't move very fast that I'm losing inches. I think starting fairly soon I'm going to start adding in some other form of cardio off and on. Maybe some zumba in a class, zumba on the wii, or even one of the p90x workouts if I have time.

I hope you all have a good night. Here are a couple pics, one is my parfait I'm having as a snack tonight, and the other is the little owl craft the girls and I did today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment