Monday, March 12, 2012

My weekend and day 71!

This weekend was pretty busy with going to church and lots of cleaning around my house! I didn't do much working out, but I did Power 90 two of the days and went for a walk the last few days with my daughter to make sure she got a late nap.

Can I just say I'm loving the time change! Olivia was going to bed at 6pm and waking up around 5am I had been trying to get her to go to bed later and wake up later, but it wasn't working. Daylight savings time fixed it for me! Now she goes to bed at 7pm or 7:30pm and wakes up around 6 or 6:30! Now starting tomorrow I'm going to wake up around 5am and have a small snack and get an extra workout in. Its actually possible now!

I went to Zumba tonight and I'm not doing any extra workout tonight, cause I'm planning on doing extra in the morning. I'm glad that I did get some cleaning done around here, cause my house was a disaster!!!

Well I hope you all had a good weekend and I'll catch you all tomorrow night!

Dinner from Friday. Pan cooked lemon pepper Tilapia and broccoli. We had brown rice also, but it wasn't done yet when I ate my dinner.

 Photobucket

 Getting carrot sticks ready ahead of time to eat for snacks for a few days.
Photobucket

1 comment: