Friday, March 30, 2012

At the end of my 90 days!

I haven't been on here as much as I should've been the last few weeks and I'm so sorry about that. I have been working really hard and have made amazing progress! I am so happy with the amazing difference the working out and eating clean has made in the way I look and feel. I started out 238.5 lbs and a size 22 in my jeans at the beginning of the year, and now I'm comfortably fitting in my size 16 jeans I bought a little while ago and wearing some shirts that I bought in the normal section and not plus size anymore I am also down 19.5 lbs to 219 lbs!! I love it!

So I want to explain what exactly has been going on with me the last 3 weeks. I was all of a sudden unmotivated, tired, and eating cereal almost by the boxful! A week ago I found out that we are expecting Baby #2. I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant at this point, but it was a complete surprise. We were wanting another baby, but I was taking some time to get the weight off first LOL. At least I got the 19.5 lbs off before hand.

What happens next for me?? I'm going to see if I'm going to be as sick as I was with my daughter. I threw up about 10 to 20 times a day from 8 weeks to 7 months, so I'm not counting on this pregnancy to be any different, but if I'm lucky and feel better this time I'm going to be a lot more active and even if I'm sick I'm going to make an effort to walk and workout a little on the days I'm not feeling as bad. I'm going to keep blogging, I'll try to blog about once a week or more if I can also. So if you want to know how my weight gain, healthy eating and working out are going please keep reading my blog! You guys keep me motivated!!!

I'm very excited about our new addition to our family and I'm also very glad that I did Power 90 and Zumba and lost some weight before I have baby #2! Here is my before and after pic from my 90 days! Also I'm putting the fun pic I took of Olivia as my announcement for facebook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. :) just in case you're interested http://www.fitpregnancy.com/workouts/prenatal-workouts/truth-about-prenatal-exercise

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that out, thanks. I'm definitely going to be doing as much exercise as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I too am expecting my second. Keep working hard. I had a VERY tough 1st trimester because my iron levels were very low. I ended up having to be infused when i was about 9 weeks because it was so bad. I had zero energy and couldn't work out! it was terrible! I ended up gaining a lot in the first trimester! Fortunately, i feel much better now, and am eating very carefully so as to not gain a lot. Best of luck to you. I cross my fingers you escape both morning sickness AND exhaustion! It's not easy with a little one in the house already!

    ReplyDelete