Friday, March 23, 2012

Lots of craziness!

Here it is day 82, and I've lost 19 lbs so far! I haven't been able to post lately cause I had so much going on. I was sick, then my baby was sick, and lots of other stuff had me busy till late enough that I went to bed instead of posting on here, so I apologize for that. But I'm back and I'm going to try to be on here more often!

I have been doing power 90 and zumba, and I'm going to take a break from Zumba for awhile and just focus on some of the beach body programs instead. I am going to finish up my 90 days doing power 90 and then do some P90X workouts 3 to 5 times a week along with walking and using our elliptical once we fix it. I'm going to keep going with my weight loss, but I'm going to wait and do Insanity later on.

I went to Zumba for the last time for awhile last night and used the last punch on my card. It was an amazing workout, but I was still a little under the weather, but I'm glad I went!

Tonight I'm going to do some power 90, I need to look and see if its the cardio or strength tonight lol. I'm a bit of a space cadet these days!

I did get my heart rate monitor in and I love it, I'll post a pic of the box and you can find it on amazon, but if you are interested in your heart rate and how many calories you are burning during a workout I recommend this one!

Photobucket

Our dinner last night, grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli for Olivia, roasted veggies, and brown rice!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have fall in love with zumba too. They are fun workout to do, and u feel not like exercising at all. Keep up!

    Cheers,
    Honeybee
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete