Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 66 a little more Insanity!

Today was a great day. I  ate really well all day and even avoided the vanilla ice cream my husband had this evening! I wasn't even tempted, so that was awesome. I didn't snack on the kids leftovers, which I have a hard time with normally and I weighed in this morning and have lost another pound so I'm down 15 lbs now! I'm so glad I keep seeing results! I know I can do this long term, I just need to stay focused on my goals and the reasons I'm doing this in the first place.

I went for a walk with my daughter today because it was gorgeous out and I needed to take advantage of the sunshine while its here! I also got some great cuddle time with her when she was napping. Something woke her up when she was in her crib, and for the first time in months (since we did sleep training) she fell back to sleep in my arms and I got to snuggle with her. She always sleeps in her crib, so I really missed that!

After dinner I watched some Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and then went down to the garage and tried the Insanity workout again! I love it!! Its so hard and I was pouring sweat and I can't do everything, but thats what  I love about it! After I finish doing power 90 I really leaning towards doing Insanity next! After my shower my hubby and I watched the new Adam Sandler movie, which was pretty funny, and relaxed a bit.

I love days that are uneventful but I still get my workouts in and have time with my husband and my daughter. It couldn't get any better than that.

A pic of me with Olivia napping!
Photobucket

The roasted chicken I made for dinner. Olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and an half an onion stuffed in the chicken. 350 degrees for an hour and a half. The things that make the biggest difference with roasted chicken is to pull the skin away from the breast and get the olive oil under the skin. It makes it way more tender. Also rub in the spices after you rub in the olive oil!
Photobucket

My dinner I shared with my daughter. Chicken, brown rice, steamed carrots.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That photo is SO sweet! My daughter will fall asleep in my arms VERY rarely, but when she does, I eat it up!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I made my hubby take a pic because that never happens anymore :)

    ReplyDelete