Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 67

It finally feels like something has really clicked and I'm on a roll now and no one can stand in my way! I know I only have 23 days left doing the power 90 with some supplemental workouts, but I still have a long ways to go till I get to my goal weight, and I can't wait to get there. I'm ready to put in the hard work.

The diet is the hardest because my daughter is eating table food now, and can't eat everything I eat yet, so I'm making different things for her so I do eat a little more than I should each day, and also my husband isn't eating completely clean and working out yet, so some of the things he cooks on occasion aren't always the best either. So I've been trying a lot harder lately to make sure I don't eat the food my daughter and the other girl I watch don't eat. No more gold fish crackers and grilled cheese for me. So far I'm doing well.

Today was a great day! I was in a great mood and got to sleep in a little while my hubby watched Olivia, and I got a lot done around the house. My daughter started waving today too, which is just amazing to me! You have no idea how moments like that are going to feel until you have your own kid. I didn't believe that until I had my own.

I went to zumba, and after I got home I did some ab workouts and a few push-ups. I'm going to do the circuit/sculpt workout for power 90 tomorrow and the cardio also. I had to take it a little easy cause my left wrist has been acting up when I do some of the circuit workouts.

I weighed in again this morning, cause I was too curious to wait till next week, and I had lost another half pound, so I'm down 15.5 lbs total now. I'm so glad I'm seeing more progress. Well I need to get in the shower and go to bed, I want to try to be asleep by 10 instead of 11 tonight.

My lunch, a tuna melt made with canned tuna packed in water, fresh spinach leaves, veganaise, mustard, chopped up jarred jalepenos, chopped red onion, with american cheese on Ezekiel bread.
Photobucket

Dinner was a salad and a beef pot roast with potatoes. We never eat white potatoes, but we decided it was ok since it had been months. I go for the pieces with less fat or cut the fat off.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment