Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 65 and back on track!

All right, I'm officially out of my slump! I woke up this morning on a mission! When my daughter went back to sleep around 7am I did P90X cardio X cause I forgot that the power 90 dvd was still upstairs. I made a salad and made sure I had lots of healthy snacks ready to go for the next couple days, and made sure I didn't make enough at breakfast for Olivia and the little girl I watch that I would end up eating some too.

I had a friend over to visit and that was pretty nice. She is my husband's best friends girl friend and her baby daughter, and I hope I wasn't too boring during the visit! We did get out of the house and to the grocery store which was nice considering on a normal week day I don't get to see anything but the inside of my house!

My daughter, who is getting 6 teeth in at the same time has been a nightmare from time to time the last couple weeks. She's a really happy baby most of the time, but she definitely is having more "moments" lately. I'm also amazed by how fast she is growing up! She will be 10 months old fairly soon, and I keep wondering where my tiny baby went. She is the most adorable thing ever, she's just getting so big!

My hubby made the veggies and rice to go with the chicken breast I made for dinner, and he made the yummy asparagus stir fry again. Then I went to zumba class after putting Olivia to bed and leaving Brandon at home with her. I felt so good in class. For the first time I felt smaller looking in the mirror! I did a lot better doing the routines than ever before, and it has to be that I have way more confidence than I did when I started going last month. After class I came home and did my power 90 circuit/sculpt workout! I feel so good knowing how much I accomplished today! Hopefully tomorrow will be as productive! I'm supposed to weigh in at home and for the Healthier Competition tomorrow or Thursday so I'm trying to get my butt in gear.

Here's a pic of my after workout snack and one of my favorites! Honey crisp apple and PB2!!
 Photobucket

www.beachbodycoach.com/laurakilian

www.myshakeology.com/laurakilian



1 comment:

  1. It feels great to get back on track again! Keep up the good work!

    I know what you mean about your daughter! My daughter turns 2 next Saturday! I look at her and wonder when she went from being a baby to a grown little girl!

    ReplyDelete