Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My baby is one year old today!

I haven't been on here in a long time and I'm sorry. I spent the last 6 weeks being miserable from morning sickness (getting sick all day long literally). I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant now! So I haven't felt like blogging or working out for that matter. I had been given some medication for nausea that wasn't working at all, but all of a sudden started working last week, so I'm feeling normal again.

My daughter Olivia is one year old today! I am amazed how fast this last year has gone by! We had her birthday party on Sunday and can I just say that my house hasn't been this clean since Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I deep cleaned almost everything for the party and on top of that made the cake and decorated it myself, which took a lot of time! I'm so glad I did cause it turned out perfect. Now I just have to keep up on the house work and keep my house looking nice.

I am very happy to say that I haven't gained any weight yet this pregnancy. I had gained about 4 lbs then lost 5 so I'm a pound lighter! I haven't worked out at all other than walking so far, so my goal is to be a little more active now that I'm feeling better! My husband fixed the elliptical machine so I can use that and also do some of my workout dvds. I'm hoping that 6 weeks after I've had this baby I'll either be a little lighter like I was with my daughter or be the same weight as I was when I became pregnant.

Today is going to be a fairly uneventful day. I'm the little 20 month old girl  today so I will probably take her and Olivia outside pretty soon to enjoy the sunshine and start cleaning up my yard since the snow is finally almost gone. I'm only watching one little girl now a few days a week most weeks until her mom has their next baby sometime in the next couple months and then I'll just be a stay at home mom. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm not looking forward to being broke all the time. We'll have to figure out a budget so we can survive the high fuel bills next winter.

So for the next 6 months my blog is going to focus mainly on my pregnancy and being home with my daughter and trying to be active so I can start my weight loss where I left off after I have baby #2. Thanks everyone for following my blog!

Here are some pics that I took of Olivia's birthday party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment