Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 3 day 1 of T25

Yesterday I started to play more music for the kids and turned the tv off for most of the day. It was actually really nice. I played Chistmas music and got a little bit of cleaning done and spent more time playing with them than normal since none of us were glued to the television. I also made some some yummy whole grain pasta with meat sauce for dinner and had the sauce going in the crock pot most of the day which made the meat super tender. I didn't get my workout in until almost 10 pm, but I did it and thats all that matters. It was total body circuit, which is one of the hardest workouts of T25 and I pushed myself very hard even though I was just a few feet from our wood stove that was burning. I sweat a whole lot more than normal because of the heat. This morning I had two great surprises. I was another 1.5 lbs down on my weight, and I had to tighten my belt to the last notch. WOOHOO! Considering I bought it about 2 months ago, I'm glad I am getting smaller. My 1 year old daughter is about to walk any minute. She began to stand more often yesterday. Her twin brother isn't quite steady yet. Soon I'll be chasing them both (along with their older sister) around. I had to keep myself from putting up anymore Christmas decorations than this until the day after Thanksgiving. My excuse is having the hang dry the twins' stockings since I had just put their names on them. My kids with Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment