Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week one day two!

Speed 1.0 was the workout this morning. It was another great workout. I did as many of the normal moves as I could then did some modified moves finishing off with the normal moves. I made sure I pushed myself. I can't wait to see improvement. 

I have struggled with depression ever since I had my first child, and had it under control up until I had the twins. I recently figured out that the cause for my mood swings and lack of interest in things may have been cause by my IUD. Sorry it that is TMI but I had it removed a couple weeks ago, and within days I felt more like myself! It's crazy the difference I've seen in my mood and also in my motivation. I finally feel like doing more and not just forcing myself to do it. 

I'm excited to finally be back on track and be healthier so I can have the energy to chase my twins and their older sister around once the twins start walking!
 
Delicious vanilla shakeology with pumpkin, coconut milk, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and honey yogurt. Great breakfast!
Great Motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment