Friday, November 8, 2013

T25 and playing catch up

Today was day 3 of T25 and I did the Total body circuit! Holy smokes is it intense! I did the modified moves most of the time, and it was my fist attempt doing a workout with all three kids around. Anytime I did planks my oldest (2.5 years old) kept using me as a jungle gym. I guess I should be thankful for the extra weight resistance! I love that it is only 25 minutes. It's the perfect amount of time to get a workout in before the kids start being very needy and wanting attention. They can watch one cartoon and I'm done. I have already lost 2 lbs and I'm stoked.

This is what it looked like while I was working out.

I have been trying out a new laundry and cleaning schedule and it is great when I'm not behind. I do each persons' laundry on a specific day, I also do cleaning (other than normal everyday stuff) in one room in each day. 
I have these schedules posted next to my washer and dryer. They work great until we take the children to Anchorage for medical appointments, then I get a little thrown off. But now we are back on track and things are getting south more organized around here. I love it. If you have kids this is the best way I've found to keep things from piling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment