Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Starting over


One of the things I learned the last time I completed a beachbody program was that you can't let one mistake, like a donut (or five) derail your progress. You keep going. 

So here I am almost 2 years later heavier than I have ever been in my life, pretty close to the weight I was pregnant with the twins, and I'm starting over from scratch on my weight loss. Why? Because I gave birth to the two most beautiful babies ever a year and a coue weeks ago. I may be starting over from scratch but last time when I lost 20 lbs and 6 pant sizes I learned that I can do it! My body is capable of pushing itself to the limits and I'm ready to push it again! 

I started T25 today! I know it's become this huge fad right now, but I bought it as soon as it came out months ago, but now I'm ready to do it! I'm a little sad that I'm no longer breast feeding the babies, but they have both moved on, so I finally have my body back!

The workout was hard, but I did the modified versions when I needed to, and did the normal ones for as long as I could. I had the window open and was still dripping sweat! I loved it! I am excited for tomorrow!

I will also be going to Zumba when I can and doing some Couch to 5k because I actually do have a love for running, it really seems to clear my head and give me even more of a mood lift :)

Those of you who don't know, I'm a stay at home mom of three. A 2.5 year old girl and boy/girl twins that just turned 1 at the end if last month. I just started working 1-2 days a week at a local assisted living home and I actually miss spending time at home with my children those days but it's nice to have a little peace and quiet. We live in a small town in Alaska and I may not have very many close friends here but our family is here and it is the most beautiful place to live. 

I'm excited to share my journey with you and I'm hoping to get better and blogging by the end of it. My goal is to make it through the whole T25 program! I will post my starting weight tomorrow.

My family a few months ago
My twins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment