Saturday, November 16, 2013

Week 2 Day 4 Making Time

I have had a crash course in making time and prioritizing the last two weeks that I've been doing T25. I have never been a great house keeper, but surprisingly since I started working out I don't need to nap when the kids do in the afternoon, I don't feel the need to sit down all the time in between doing things with them either. I keep moving and my house (most days) is noticeably cleaner. Not that its dirty, its just cluttered with all the toys and things I pile as I move them out of reach of my 2.5 year old and my 1 year old twins that are beginning to reach things more each day. I love that I have more energy. Once I get the last few things in my house caught up I will have a lot more time to spend with my kids, and have the energy to keep up with them and play! The workouts are also great because they are short enough my older daughter tries to do them with me and the twins can watch a cartoon or I can do it during their naps and still have time to clean. Its awesome. I did the total body circuit workout on Tuesday and its by far the hardest, but I am getting better. I can do some more of the higher impact moves (some of the time). Yesterday was Speed 1.0 and I was also able to do more of the higher impact stuff. I'm looking forward to marking off that I "Nailed it" instead of "Barely made it", on my calendar. I'll get there someday. I started at 247 lbs and I've been at 243.5 for a few days, but I am noticing that my workout pants are getting more loose every day. I know I have a lot of muscle to build since I was on modified bed rest for the last couple months of my pregnancy with the twins as well as not doing any kind of exercise for over a year. Today is Cardio and I'm looking forward to doing it this morning. My daughter also has a birthday party to go to today so I'm going to do my best not to eat any junk. It will be super hard but I can do it. Luckily the twins are staying home with their grandma.
One of my favorites, Chunky Monkey Shakeology: Coconut milk, one scoop chocolate Shakeology, 2 tbs PB2 or 1tbs peanut butter, 1/2 banana, and ice. YUMMY
Light Dinner Salad, Quinoa, and 3 oz roasted chicken breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment