Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 7 and rest day

I've been very busy cleaning my house the last couple of days because I haven't had a workout to do on the two rest days. I'm beginning to get antsy about not having a workout to do, so I keep busy doing other things around the house instead. 

My twins also had their well child check up today and had five shots each. It was so sad but I am a very big advocate for getting your children immunized since we found out about Jordan's CHD. So as hard as it is hearing them cry for a few minutes, they are so much safer that way. 

On a funny note, I bought my two year old a new tooth brush and she was so exited about it! While I was putting the groceries away she managed to get the package open and came into the kitchen trying to brush her crotch cause she had taken her diaper off. Apparently that's the thing to do. Needless to say I need to wash and sanitize it before it goes near her teeth. 

The culprit :)

One of my favorite recipes for vanilla or chocolate Shakeology is 1 cup coconut milk, 1 cup blueberries, 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate Shakeology! Blend it up and enjoy!!! So good. 

If you're interested in T25 or Shakeology please visit my websites or follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shrinking-Housewife/218396048241756 www.beachbodycoach.com/laurakilian www.myshakeology.com/laurakilian 


No comments:

Post a Comment