Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The camera adds how much?

Out first family photo was taken by a friend tonight, and I cannot believe how big I am!! The camera didn't add 10 lbs lol I felt like it added 30!! I am beyond tired of being fat!

So here is my goal for the next few days log all my food intake online and eat 100% clean. Then I'll make a small not too intense workout goal once I'm not eating enough to gag a large bear!

It's bad enough having to buy bigger clothes and pull out my "fat" clothes, but seeing it is a whole other story! I love the picture, but that is not the example I want to be to my kids! JUST SAY NO to the cookies and treats! Put down the second and third helping! I can do this!

So the picture of the drink, is an awesome pumpkin pie smoothie I concocted. My almost 2 year old is sooo picky since she is teething and loves this! It's about 1/2 cup pumpkin (Libby's canned pure pumpkin, not the pumpkin pie mix), 2 tbs whole fat Greek yogurt, 3/4 to 1 cup milk of your choice, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 carrrot washed but no need to peel, about 1tbs agave, and as much ice as you want. Just blend it up! It's delicious!!



No comments:

Post a Comment