Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Braving the madness!

I've come to realization that if I ever want to get out of the house for more than 20 minutes (which is usually rushed) I have to take at least one kid with me. If my husband is working I have to take all three of my own, and if I'm babysitting the other two kids, it pretty much isn't worth even trying. Ever since I knew the twins were okay to be around more germs (after their firs shots) I started braving the madness of taking two infants and my young toddler to the store (not much else to do here in the winter). I look at juggling my three in a total different way now. I think of my friend with twin girls who takes them and her older child to Target or anywhere she needs to go. I also think of another mom of multiples that has four children and just had twins, and then I live my life knowing that if someone else can do it, so can I. If I don't try, I will just be stuck at home and miserable waiting for someone to help me. So if my day is crazy and I need to get out of the house or go to the store, I load up my three kids and go! They are all so much happier when they aren't in the house and so am I! Yesterday I sent my older daughter (almost 2 years old) to her grandmas and just had my twins and the 10 month old I babysit, so I loaded all three up in the stroller (one in the front pack) and went for a walk. All three of my lovely children are teething so its a bit of a mad house here right now. My daughter Olivia woke up screaming at 3 am, then at 5:30 my twin girl Jordan woke up screaming waking Olivia again, then they took turns waking each other up, so I took Jordan out the living room. Later when Olivia woke up all she did was grab on my legs and then asked for "cancakes and juice" which I gave her, and she started screaming because she didn't want pancakes and juice. I told her to eat the pancakes, to which she replies "No Mommy!" Then they took turns crying. When one stopped, another started. It was just so pleasant! I'm still waiting a little longer before I start working out, but I'm really looking forward to the alone time!  photo null_zps767754fa.jpg Pic of me with my twins and the 10 month old out on a walk.  photo BB53C5EB-F0A5-45E1-8E45-200D13567BCF-2091-0000016D470FFFE9_zps856185bf.jpg My little man Corbin eating homemade sweet potato baby food  photo 2F91D7C7-9580-43C2-A6E5-C8C936E4BC1C-2091-0000016D3B79CDA0_zps238283f6.jpg My little girl Jordan eating the same homemade sweet potato baby food  photo 804491_4718561716599_409689301_n_zps1a116030.jpg My oldest Olivia holding her little brother Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment