Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally did an actual workout!

After all the kids were in bed last night I was able to get on the stationary bike we have in our living room for the first time. It was tough because I'm too short for it, but I did the 20 minute workout and burned about 300 calories. Tonight I want to go for a walk/jog and burn off some of the extra carbs I ate at lunchtime. I admit that I was stress eating. Today has been rough because Corbin my six month old son decided to wake up and keep me up every 15 minutes for a few hours the last two nights, so I'm exhausted. Luckily I was able to get a 15-20 minute nap when my pastor's wife was here to help at lunch time, because only two of the five kids were awake. That helped so much. I'm running on fumes, but I think if I workout a little and not stay up till 11pm like I have the last two nights, then I should be better off even if someone wakes up too early (like 5:30 and 6 am) or keeps me up all night. I plan to weigh in tomorrow for my official beginning weight (hopefully I remember, I keep forgetting). I found a great recipe on 100 days of real food for a whole chicken in the crock pot and its super delicious and she also has a recipe for making chicken stock from the leftovers. I'm using some of the stock I froze to make rice right now, I'm excited to try it. Especially since I finally bought a bigger crock pot! Here is a pic and the links to the recipes.  photo 243_zpsea662944.jpg http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/02/25/recipe-the-best-whole-chicken-in-a-crock-pot/ http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/01/24/recipe-overnight-chicken-stock-in-the-crock-pot/

No comments:

Post a Comment