Thursday, May 9, 2013

A very stressful day

Today has been such a long day. My husband and I are trying to figure out how I can keep babysitting and stay sane. He is going to take care of all of the kids for 2 or 3 hours on his 3 days off so that I can have some alone time. Whether it would be to workout, go to the store, get a pedicure (just found out someone in town does nails!!),get a coffee, read, or just take a nap, I can have some time to regroup and get away from crying babies. Anyone who has been a stay at home mom or even just has children will totally understand how hard it is to be a mom and be on the job 24/7. I love being a mother, but having 3 under 2 years old is very draining at times, so having even just an hour of alone time is such a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment