Saturday, July 19, 2014

Whole 30 day 9 and 6.5 lbs Down

My husband has been trying to make me budge on my paleo diet and is having a hard time with how strict I'm being, and asked me if I had weighed myself to know if it was working. I said no, I'm not supposed to weigh-in until the end. Well I was kind of bothered by that so I decided to weigh myself this morning and was surprised to see I had lost 6.5lbs. I started Whole 30 at 237.0 lbs and I'm at 230.5! I was so happy to prove how well it's working! It will help even more now that I'm adding in workouts.

I am feeling so good! I love how energized and healthy I feel. I'm never hungry between meals anymore, so no snacking at all unless I workout in the evening and then I have something like a banana and almond butter.

I did P90X3 at noon while the kid napped. I was planning to nap with them, but decided once they were all asleep to just do it and get a workout in. Of course 2 minutes before I'm done, Jordan decides to wake up from an extra short nap. Luckily her crying stopped when she was zoned out watching me sweat my ass off doing kicks, jabs and sprawls! 

I am loving the food and want to come up with something a little different so my husband doesn't get bored with trying the paleo stuff I'm cooking. I Love avocados and have either 1/2 or 1/4 of one at every meal so I feel fuller longer. I also have an amazing trick for keeping your avocado green all day after you cut it. 

Cut it in half and leave the pit in. Take 1/4 of the avocado flesh or 1/2 from the side without the out and try to keep the skin as intact as possible, if it rips or anything it will still work. 

My avocado this morning after taking 1/4 for breakfast.



Lay the skin from the avocado on top of the half with the pit, just like it was still a whole avocado. 

I used the other 1/4 at lunch and then did the same thing to keep the rest from going bad.

This is what it looked like at dinner :) then I ate the last half.

If it gets a little brown on top just remove the pit then take a knife and shave a tiny layer off the top of the avocado. Now you can have fresh avocado all day without it going bad and having to eat a whole avocado in one sitting.

I also got an awesome workout in with my friend this evening. We will be working out every night doing T25 :) I love it! 


I felt great after weighing in I had to take a pic

Here are some meals from the last couple days. 










No comments:

Post a Comment