Monday, July 14, 2014

Whole 30 Day 6 and off meds


Today I called my doctor to see if I can try going off my antidepressants since my mood has been amazing just eating healthy, and I was given the green light to try it! Woohoo no more feeling sedated and all thanks to eating completely healthy! If I feel weird or anything I may have to take them every other day but I'm so excited, cause it's been almost 2 years of yo-yoing to different meds since I had the twins. Plus I feel like I've lost quite a bit of weight already. I can't wait to weigh-in in August!

Today I'm adding in exercise. I was giving my body a break and a chance to get used to the new diet, and now that it's been almost a week, ITS ON!! T25, P90X3 and walk/jogging (possibly couch to 5k) all mixed! Wish me luck!! 

Here are pics of some more food: 






No comments:

Post a Comment