Thursday, December 19, 2013

Going Paleo...

Since my last post I have been having amazing success with eating Paleo. I've lost 10.5 lbs so far. I love eating this way, its like clean eating on crack as I told my friend a couple days ago, but I feel great. I don't crave anything and I'm rarely hungry unless its time for the next meal. I am also still doing T25 occasionally in between going to Zumba since my gym membership expires at the end of the year. I'm going a bunch now cause I can't afford the new membership for awhile. On or around the 1st of the year I will be doing P90X3! I can't wait to do this program. I had so much success with power 90, I know this program will do wonders for me! We had a family date night with friends the other day, and one of the things I can totally tell you is that when I start feeling good about myself, I love to "dress up". The reason I put that in quotes is because I don't own many cute clothes that can fit me yet. At least not till I lose more weight. We had fun, even though it took us just as long to get the kids dressed and ready to go as it did to eat dinner. I am now a huge fan of the sock bun! I found an awesome video on pinterest showing how to do it, and I'll definitely be doing my hair that way often! I am in the process of filling up my calendar with lots of things for the babies and my older daughter to do, activities to do at home, toddler tea time, tot tumble,toddler tango, baby boogie, mighty mites. Too bad I can't in alone time for this mommy. It will be good for them and for me to get out of the house and socialize. My oldest spends most of the day trying to tear ornaments off of our Christmas tree and crying about anything and almost everything the twins are doing to her. I am really looking forward to the day that all three can communicate. Another big thing I am changing is moving the girls into the same room and out computer to the living room in a play yard so I cant start doing preschool with my oldest. I'm also mourning the loss of the morning nap the twins used to take. Now all three of them are down to one nap. It makes me need a nap even more. I will be posting more over the next few days on the food I've been eating and adding links to the websites that I got them from. I love the food I've been making and can't wait to try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment