Sunday, July 7, 2013

Surviving my daily chaos!

I think my children are amazing beautiful little miracles. I can't imagine my life without them. That being said I honestly never thought I would ever be strong enough to handle the constant state of chaos my life is in right now. My two year old screaming and whining and dumping things all over and pulling things off the counter, and screaming and fighting nap time and bed time. The twins screaming and whining and crying because they are teething and just want to be held and have unsleep trained themselves and have almost monthly appointments to a urologist, cardiologist, an opthamologist...tests and scans. This mommy is exhausted. I finally started doing a walk/jog program and ended up hurting my knees so I have to lose weight so I can try again when I'm not as heavy. I try to enjoy every minute of my babies lives, but I can't wait till I can sleep all night and have them go to bed with out needing me here to help so I can actually take some time for myself and workout or go for a jog.  photo null_zpsbfeb78fb.jpg I want to get this weight off once and for all, but it seems like nursing twins and taking care of my own plus two more is so exhausting and draining that I eat constantly and can't get out of the house very easily or even to my garage to workout. I know it won't always be like this.  photo null_zps9e7e9129.jpg Someday my babies will grow up and I will miss this stage and wish that they were still small.  photo null_zps28572738.jpg I promise someday in the next few months I will be working out regularly and blogging a lot more often. Right now my attention is all babies and as much housework as I can accomplish which is never much.  photo null_zps09b28cbc.jpg Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment