Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Feeling good after a break!

My day to myself ended up being about 3 hours to myself or a little more, but it was what I needed to get motivated and back on track. I went for a walk/jog and restarted week 2 of the couch to 5k. It went great and I think my ankle and my knees are ok for now, but I won't push it. 
I also got T25 in the mail and I'm super excited to try it. They are 25 minute workouts by the guy who does Insanity. It's going to be difficult but I'm so excited and am going to start tonight after the kids are all asleep and do the 5 day quick start and start the regular 60 day program on Monday. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I am wanting to try this you will have to tell me how you like it. I just finished insanity and it feels like it got me over my hump, but man it is soooo hard. Following you on GFC I would love it if you followed back!

    LilRedRunner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know as soon as I start up again. I like the couple I've tried so far, its just been super hectic with all the baby medical stuff I've had going on, but I plan on starting in the next couple weeks once everything slows down and the twins are on a schedule.

      Delete