Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Posh and Go Life

Here I am! I'm 31, my oldest is almost 3.5 and my twins are going to be 2 at the end of the month! I've survived two years of a crazy adventure. I lost myself along the way, and then 6 months ago amongst the learning to walk, tantrums, sleepless nights, ear infections, and countless doctor appointments I found Perfectly Posh. What first was a hobby became my job on top of being a mom. I have now found out that I can not only be a mother I can be a successful business woman and still be home with my kids. Its fun, relaxing and best of all, good for you! I can listen to my training while cooking my kiddos lunch, answer message and advertise products on facebook in between diaper changes and trips to the potty! I love it.
As far as working out goes, it hasn't happened much at all in the last 3 months. I'm just under the heaviest I've ever been and plan to work on that so I can look and feel more like a successful team leader. I ordered P90 the beginning of the month and am very excited to do the whole 90 days! I love me some Tony Horton, he is a super nerdy Jock and he makes me laugh while literally working my butt off! I also plan on eating as paleo as possible since my body doesn't process carbs the same way it did before the twins.
Cauliflower rice, Paleo zesty chicken bites and roasted winter squash My Product Spotlight this week!
Hot Pepper Sha-Bang Butter This awesome body butter is perfect for soothing sore muscles and joints. The Capsicum (hot pepper oil) in it has a warming and soothing effect. I rub this all over my muscles in my legs, wrists, ankles and feet after working out and I don't hobble around like an old lady after! Its a must have! Please check out my Posh Website Or follow me on facebook The Shrinking Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment