Thursday, October 23, 2014

Posh Party, Girl Talk and Toddler Mayhem

I had a super fun Posh Party last night along with some ladies doing Doterra and another friend selling Little Skirts! Lots of ladies, lots of fun, good food, good drinks and lots of fun conversation! I love doing this for my job! I got some ladies in face masks and trying all my products I had out for samples. I also had on of my newest recruits and best friend with me.
I was super tired today after being up late hanging out with the girls after the party. Luckily my kiddos were weirdly good and well behaved and chill most of the day. It was so nice but not normal. Then during the witching hour right after dinner they were CRAZY. My husband likes to come home and sit down when he gets home from work, but my kids always a different plan. Poopy diapers, pulling things off the counter, stripping clothes and diapers off, running around screaming and the newest one is pulling everything out of the silverware drawer. My son has a new obsession with his private parts and it doesn't help that my 3 year old daughter is super curious about it too. In the bath the other day she grabbed his penis before I could say anything and asked, "What is this squishy thing!" Oh the joys of children.
Peekaboo with a Posh Box
Sweet Boy Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary! It feels like so much longer with all that we have been through with our kids. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 4 years bring. Also Monday my twins turn 2! I can't believe how big they are getting. They are also having surgery to get tubes in their ears because my girl twin has had 6 ear infections and my twin boy has had 5. Its been a long year and a half with all those going on. I'm sad it will be on their birthday but I'm glad they will get some relief. I'm tired of surgeries. I'm hoping this is the end of surgeries, but we will see with time how my twin girl's heart grows as she grows. Here are a few pics from their birthday followed by a new product spotlight.
GENDER BENDER CHUNK BAR
I absolutely love the huge Gender Bender Chunk! It has a nice clean, crisp, and very slightly musky scent which makes it great for a woman or a man. Its great for acne prone skin or any skin type, but it really helps clean and detox your skin helping clear up blemishes and acne. Then the shea butter in it is luxuriously moisturizing. Only $9 and you can put some coal in someone's stocking this Christmas! Its never been so nice to be on the naughty list!

No comments:

Post a Comment