Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Slow but steady...

Life as a mom of three under 2 is craziness, especially having twins. Everyone tells me how great I am doing and how I'm a super mom, but I honestly don't feel like it. I feel like I'm lucky to survive the day. My living room always looks like a 19 month tornado has torn it apart, I only get to shower once a week LOL twice if I'm lucky because sleeping at night sounds better than a midnight shower, as soon as my laundry is folded and put away there is a huge pile waiting to be done again, and I hardly ever remember we own dogs, let alone remember to let them out! It may be hectic and crazy, but I wouldn't trade my babies (even the forgotten fur babies) for anything. I'm so glad I'm eating clean and showing my children how to eat healthy and be active, even if it only means doing 10 minutes on the elliptical machine. My daughter (almost 20 months) has been eating more and more clean foods now, which is awesome cause she doesn't eat much, now if I could only get my husband to get back to completely eating clean. He loves his Diet Pepsi. I was so excited to go back to Zumba cardio dance party on Monday, and I am so amazed how out of shape I am, but that's to be expected after being on modified bedrest, and then recovering from a c section for 6 weeks. I just hope my endurance gets better soon. I barely made it through the whole class. I will get back in shape soon, I just have to keep going and take everything life throws at me one day at a time. I'm going to start posting recipes (unless I really don't know what I put in it) or links to the recipes for the pics I post of my clean eats. I hope that will be more helpful, and if I get enough of a following (once my babies are a bit older) I'll find someone to help me organize my blog better so you guys can look up recipes and workouts and links. SPAGHETTI PIE Photobucket http://weelicious.com/2010/08/31/spaghetti-pie/ I made this and it was delicious, my measurements were a bit different and I didnt have a pie plate, but it turned out great. I just used two small casserole dishes. SPAGHETTI PIE WITH ZUCCHINI COINS Photobucket http://weelicious.com/2010/06/15/baked-zucchini-coins/ I love the zucchini coins, I just need to figure out how to coat them better and use whole wheat bread crumbs or make my own. COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES Photobucket http://weelicious.com/2010/10/05/cottage-cheese-pancakes/ These are so freaking good!! Even my husband who hates pancakes loves them and so did my daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full! Hang in their and stay strong! FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job! ...and in the end, it'll all be worthwhile.

    xx

    P.S That spaghetti pie looks AMAZEBALLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete